Scope ideas for hunting and Long Range Shooting

Unless someone on here can change my mind I think I am going to purchase a NF NX8 2.5-20X50 same glass as ATACR smaller tube at 30MM but 1950.00 that seems to me like it would be great for hunting and PRS. Maybe not perfect for either but a great do all scope.

Unless someone on here can change my mind I think I am going to purchase a NF NX8 2.5-20X50 same glass as ATACR smaller tube at 30MM but 1950.00 that seems to me like it would be great for hunting and PRS. Maybe not perfect for either but a great do all scope.
Should be a great choice especially for hunting.
One thing you might want to consider for PRS though is the eye box, I've been hearing from guys on the Hide that the eye box is finicky and makes it harder to track your own shots.
I have a MK5HD 5-25x56 pr1 moa, and it has the best eye box I've used.
I can spot shots with my 300 Norma mag on 20 power.
I'm moving it to my PRS rifle and getting an NX8 4-32 for my 300

Should be a great choice especially for hunting.
One thing you might want to consider for PRS though is the eye box, I've been hearing from guys on the Hide that the eye box is finicky and makes it harder to track your own shots.
I have a MK5HD 5-25x56 pr1 moa, and it has the best eye box I've used.
I can spot shots with my 300 Norma mag on 20 power.
I'm moving it to my PRS rifle and getting an NX8 4-32 for my 300
I also love that scope! I hope this is the case that there are more than one right answer!

I would buy a used top tier scope vs. new mid tier scope any day. Puts a lot of high end glass into your price range.

NF NX8 is an awesome option.

If you want to save money though, be SWFA HDs are awesome as well. Can get a SWFA non illuminated model for $1200 new.

I got a Bushnell DMRII coming in the mail. I'm excited to try that out. I am sure the Bushnell won't compare to the NF though

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.