Scope for F-Class

I have a problem. I am from Spain, and they don't send the scope here. I don't know if there are other seller who can send it, or maybe is it forbidden? I also plan to go to the US soon, maybe I could buy it in the store, but I don't know if I coul be allowed to import it.

Maybe you can recommend other similar scope that I could buy in Europe.

There are some other recommendations on earlier posts. Are any of those sold in Spain?
You can't buy the scope in the USA unless you're a citizen...terrorist laws and such

It is good to be able to actually see the 'X' when shooting target shooting at 600 yards. You need about a 32X power scope to be able to do that.

The Sightron III 8-32x 56mm is another excellent scope for F-class. They are in the $1000 price range. They come with 1/4 or 1/8 MOA turrets and illuminated or not. The Sightron III scopes have Japanese glass and are a good value for price.
Yep the Sightron S3LR 8-32x56 would be a good place to start. I have one a 6mmDasher. It's awesome. For fclass this would be about my minimum magnification.

Here is a online store that has some options. I would suggest the 24 or 36T Weaver for a tight budget. I use a 36T when shooting long range targets. It can be a bit much on really hot days with mirage however most days of summer it isn't bad
https://www.optics-trade.eu/us/riflescopes/target-rifle-scopes.html?___from_store=nz
I have a problem. I am from Spain, and they don't send the scope here. I don't know if there are other seller who can send it, or maybe is it forbidden? I also plan to go to the US soon, maybe I could buy it in the store, but I don't know if I coul be allowed to import it.

Maybe you can recommend other similar scope that I could buy in Europe.

My benchrest with a Vortex Golden Eagle.

Attachments

• IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    252 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1883.JPG
    IMG_1883.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 92
Thank you for the answers guys. What do you think about Bushnell Elite 4500 6-24x40? If this is not good enough maybe I will choose a Sightron. The bad thing is the price of this one is about 1000 € and I was looking for something for 700 or so.

You don't know how lucky you are in the US having good quality scopes with incredible good prices.

I've owned a few top f class scopes over the years. I shot my last N.F.12-42 BR. For 10 years. I got behind a brand new Vortex Golden Eagle that had been adjusted properly for me, I now shoot a VGE. I will be purchasing another scope for another lesser used rifle and will be going with a 10-50 S3 Sightron. I've used a couple of my buddies over the years and they are excellent for the $. I would suggest you check them out, if they are in your budget you should consider one.

Don Dunlap

The XTR or the Sightron are great scopes which I would consider "budget" for F-class. I shoot the XTRs on a few hunting rifles and the F-class matches I have shot were with them. The scope was not my limiting factor, it was all about wind reading.

It depends on your intent. If you really just want to have fun you can use whatever you have. My first match was shot at 600 yards using a 4-16X Nikon Tactical.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.