Scope for ELR on .338 Lapua

747captain

New to the site, so first off, howdy.

Looking at variable scope with mil/mil and some kind of mil dot reticle. Thinking of SWFA SS 5-20 x50, Vortex Razor HD, IOR Valdada 6-24, or ? Mostly target shooting with some hunting. $1500-2000 is my price range. Goal is to shoot out to 2000 yd.

Recommendations please?

Thanks in advance

Mike

I picked up a SS on this site like new for $1000.Has 10 mil in reticle.My favorite scope for the money I spent.The zoom is stiff but new, I have a throw ring on order.Sits on my 338 Norma, I shot a pop can last week at 1007 w/set up

I picked up a SS on this site like new for $1000.Has 10 mil in reticle.My favorite scope for the money I spent.The zoom is stiff but new, I have a throw ring on order.Sits on my 338 Norma, I shot a pop can last week at 1007 w/set up

Impressive.

My personal motto of late has been "Buy high, sell low" I never find the great deals.

i am putting the Razor on my 338lm it is on my .308 right now it is an awsome scope it tracks 100percent and is very clear has allot of space on the turrets, and a great price for a FFP scope that has a 35mm tube,

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.