scope comparison

Hah! I did see your classified. Why is it for sale? No harm no fault, if this question crosses any line... I'll understand.
I said in the ad I took it in a trade a while back and don't have a rifle for it. I have three VX-6's + my GF has one, so I do like the scopes. I will also have a NF 3.5-15x50 or 3.5-15x56 when I make up my mind which one to keep.

Very good. Thanks. You haven't really ever even used it or put it through the works.

The multiple threads promoting Leupolds has my interest peaked. I need to complete some research on my own from the Leupold web site to better understand the features of the various VX5 and VX6 scopes.

Very good. Thanks. You haven't really ever even used it or put it through the works.

The multiple threads promoting Leupolds has my interest peaked. I need to complete some research on my own from the Leupold web site to better understand the features of the various VX5 and VX6 scopes.
The other four VX-6's have been well used and tested and I have no complaints. This one is just sitting in a box and I have no new builds until at least next year. Only issue is on the 4-24x the power ring is a bit bit stiff but not enough to warrant sending in and re zeroing.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.