Scope click calculator

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
To everyone at LRH.com,

I just made a really cool click calculator in excel. Input values are MOA per click, Rifle zero, and your drops. Excel then tells you how many clicks to move your turret to hit with the main cross hair. It is layed out in 25 yard increments. For a 300 yard zero there are enough columns to get to 1200 yards. Everything is set up for yards and inches.

If anyone want it let me know and I will email you a free copy.

Chas1

Maybe Jeff in Tx or Rolltide may have a copy they received way back...try contacting them.

Chas1

USMCRifleExpert, welcome, glad to have you here. Did you go to PI or Hollywood, are you still in or discharged...if so when were you in also what was your mos? Semper Fi.

USMC 70-74 Sgt 5900

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce