School me on copper bullets

Man you guys that use Barnes and swear by them should really give the hammers a try. I've stated it before I believe they are just a better updated bullet all around. Can't think of a single thing the Barnes will do better than a hammer but I can tell you the things hammers do better. I encourage you guys to try them in one rifle first and see what you think.
I was a huge cutting edge guy before trying them and I sounded just like many of you then I tried hammers. Both hammers and cutting edge are light years ahead of Barnes.
I'm in no way affiywith hammer nor have I ever got a discount of any kind just trying to talk people into at least trying them they are than good.

I've yet to shoot an animal with a Barnes Bullet that needed another one. Also haven't found a rifle that didn't shoot them VERY accurately. Also, I suppose I don't have the copper fouling everybody talks about because the first Bullets I put down a new Barrel are David Tubbs "Final Finish" Bullets. They work as advertised. Easier cleaning, reduces pressure.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.