school/classes in MN?

Would anyone be interested in just getting together to shoot and share some knowledge? I have all the gear and have been shooting long range for 10+ years. Shot a couple of PRS matches. I usually shoot at the grant county range which is 600 yards. But also have shot at the rush lake range which you can shoot 1000 yards at.

Would anyone be interested in just getting together to shoot and share some knowledge? I have all the gear and have been shooting long range for 10+ years. Shot a couple of PRS matches. I usually shoot at the grant county range which is 600 yards. But also have shot at the rush lake range which you can shoot 1000 yards at.
It would be a great time.
JH

I've searched but can't seem to find any long range classes in Minnesota. I would assume that if there are any, they next dates would be summer '23. I was hoping to find something that's within 2-3 hours of Duluth, maybe 4 hours. I found a few clubs where you would need to be a member but membership at 3 hours away doesn't seem to make sense for me as getting there more than once a year would be problematic. Near me, the ranges max out around 300-500 yards and getting to walk up to your target is near impossible. The range would need a cease fire (if the range master is willing). Northern Wisconsin would be an option as well. Any suggestions or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
Where do you live? I'm by Eveleth

I've searched but can't seem to find any long range classes in Minnesota. I would assume that if there are any, they next dates would be summer '23. I was hoping to find something that's within 2-3 hours of Duluth, maybe 4 hours. I found a few clubs where you would need to be a member but membership at 3 hours away doesn't seem to make sense for me as getting there more than once a year would be problematic. Near me, the ranges max out around 300-500 yards and getting to walk up to your target is near impossible. The range would need a cease fire (if the range master is willing). Northern Wisconsin would be an option as well. Any suggestions or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
Suppose to be 1400 yard @ Biwabik & a 800 yd in Aurora

I'm in Saginaw so about 40 minutes away, North of Cloquet
I'm south of EVELETH, 42 Miles to Midway Rd.
I know they are both there. A guy I know has seen them. I've never been there
Call đź“ž Virginia Surplus,218-741-0331ask for Doug the Owner. Tell him you were chatting with Jerry Yourczek
I'm sure he can point us in a direction
I deal with him A Lotâť— ill call him also
Maybe Chad Walsh also???