school/classes in MN?

338weatherby

I've searched but can't seem to find any long range classes in Minnesota. I would assume that if there are any, they next dates would be summer '23. I was hoping to find something that's within 2-3 hours of Duluth, maybe 4 hours. I found a few clubs where you would need to be a member but membership at 3 hours away doesn't seem to make sense for me as getting there more than once a year would be problematic. Near me, the ranges max out around 300-500 yards and getting to walk up to your target is near impossible. The range would need a cease fire (if the range master is willing). Northern Wisconsin would be an option as well. Any suggestions or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Rick

I've wondered the same thing. I found one place near Brainerd but it seemed similar to the distances you mentioned. Rush Lake Range near Ottertail has long distances (1300 I think) but I haven't seen much related to classes. It's also about 3.5 hours from Duluth. Hopefully someone else can give some better info.

I think I have seen some before that Scheels was putting on too.

Rick

Did you find a class or some training you were looking for? I had asked earlier here what are your goals on what you would like to accomplish or improve on.

4 hours +/- southeast of Duluth in Wisconsin, have trained folks in the past one on one or small groups. I have a good amount of time with long range or the ELR stuff. From reading maybe you're looking for a range to practice closer to home or maybe you were looking for some help. So I threw this out there.

Osoh
JH

Rick

Did you find a class or some training you were looking for? I had asked earlier here what are your goals on what you would like to accomplish or improve on.

4 hours +/- southeast of Duluth in Wisconsin, have trained folks in the past one on one or small groups. I have a good amount of time with long range or the ELR stuff. From reading maybe you're looking for a range to practice closer to home or maybe you were looking for some help. So I threw this out there.

Osoh
JH
I wish something was close for practice mostly as a lot of my shooting is when I can fit it in. Going to a class for a day/weekend would be tough. Lots going on chasing kids sports. PM me more info as I may be interested in a class if it's feasible.

Recent Posts