Schmitt & Bender feedback

Man, Lance, that's a great picture. You're not taking them with the iPhone, huh!

You need to check out the iPhone X. My mother in law has one and the pictures she takes with it are amazing. I'm thinking about upgrading just for the camera for gun photos and hunting photos.

So I take it that you have saw problems with the new razors, gen 2 or amg? Or both? Or your just saying they are heavy?
Very heavy. I shot one on a friend's Christensen Arms 6.5 and it was a great scope optically. I did not get to experiment w/ it. Handling it off the gun, I found it heavy.

You can get a brand new, in the box S&B PMII 5-25×56 DT for WELL under $3300. Closer to $2500 on sale if you look around. Or a used one for $2100-2400. There are the 3-27×56 or 5-45×56 Hi-powers that get WAY up there though.
Indeed, they can be had for under $2500. The "simple" PMII P4L MTC CCW illuminated was $2299 from SportOptic (EuroOptic)
Buy once, cry once. For western hunting and a bulletproof scope, try a PMII 10x42. Cameraland had them brand new for $1699 last year...

That is a great price and a really nice set up you have there. What's your caliber?

Indeed, they can be had for under $2500. The "simple" PMII P4L MTC CCW illuminated was $2299 from SportOptic (EuroOptic)

That is a great price and a really nice set up you have there. What's your caliber?

Thanks! That's a 6.5 Gap 4S (or the 6.5 SAUM). GA Precision Extreme Hunter. Perfect all around big game rifle IMO.

Like it. Since you must have some Kimber experience... My Mountain Ascent in .300 WM - still looking for good shooting factory ammo while I build up brass for re-loading. I love this rifle. Any experience with this model?

Like it. Since you must have some Kimber experience... My Mountain Ascent in .300 WM - still looking for good shooting factory ammo while I build up brass for re-loading. I love this rifle. Any experience with this model?
Don't mix headstamps in your brass when you start reloading. You are better off buying 100 pieces of brass from the same make and lot.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts