Schmitt & Bender feedback

You can't use the "PRS most used", because almost every top 100 shooter is sponsored to run a certain scope. I would run almost any top tiered scope I was GIVEN.

As for a 5-25×50 (56) FFP illuminated top tier scopes, are there ANY that are under 24oz?

"The best hunting scopes", in my opinion:
Tangent Theta TT315M
S&B PMII 3-20×50US
S&B PMII 5-20×50US
Kahles K318i 3.5-18×50
Hensoldt ZF 4-16×50
NF ATACR 4-16×42 (or the new 50) F1
March F 3-24×52

Most of these are short, fairly light, and excellent quality.
I think for any realistic LR hunting scope, even 15x is plenty for any distance you would ever hunt big game at. I have used 17x out to 1365 yards on coyotes. Used 15x at a 1500+ on 12" steel.
Thanks and happy hunting!!!

When the political -------- starts it is time to stop the thread. There is always someone who wants start ----. Stop and grow up. This was a good thread.
Brother if you are referring to me then I'll just say this- if you take a poke at me (like calling me a supporter) then don't expect me not to poke back. If that makes me childish then so be it. To me it is all in good fun. I'm not mad at the guy, kinda made me chuckle for a second.

Last edited:
Brother if you are referring to me then I'll just say this- if you take a poke at me (like calling me a supporter) then don't expect me not to poke back. If that makes me childish then so be it. To me it is all in good fun. I'm not mad at the guy, kinda made me chuckle for a second. I'll just remove myself from this thread, good day gentlemen.

Eh gusy boy had it coming. This was the mildest anti troll ever.

There's soft minded people even going on the hide now days reporting dudes. I've been trying to keep LRH the one forum not to get banned on. I'm pretty sure I'm a life time ban on thehighroad, by IP and everything.

Point being calling gus a democrat isn't anything to leave the thread for.

Eh gusy boy had it coming. This was the mildest anti troll ever.

There's soft minded people even going on the hide now days reporting dudes. I've been trying to keep LRH the one forum not to get banned on. I'm pretty sure I'm a life time ban on thehighroad, by IP and everything.

Point being calling gus a democrat isn't anything to leave the thread for.

What's lower than a Democrat?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.