• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Schmidt & Bender 4-16x56 PMII Ultra Bright ... Pantone / Tremor3 + SunShade

Infamous

Hey all!

I'm selling my lightly used/never fired (only mounted in a Spuhr mount, used for observation/testing) Schmidt & Bender 4-16x56 PMII Ultra Bright.
I also am including a new Pantone Schmidt 56mm sunshade to match!

This is a PHENOMENAL scope for a DMR / Mid-Long Range Bolt action, especially in conjunction with Clip-On NightVision!

Specs:
- The BEST German glass! 🇩🇪
- 96% light transmission
- First Focal Plane Tremor3 reticle ... ideal with lockable/capped turrets and this zoom range
- Illuminated reticle
- Pantone factory color
- .1mil CW MTC flat lockable elevation turret
- .1mil CW ZeroClick capped windage turret
- One of the most forgiving eye-boxes to get behind the scope.
- 30meter to infinity Parallax
- Windage, Parallax, and illumination offset indexing to help see them while behind the optic (especially for left eye dominant shooters, such as myself)
- Ocular can accept Tenebraex's new Polarizer filter cap (to look through tinted glass for example), you can purchase that separately.
- Box, allen key, manual, Tenebraex caps, warranty cards, etc included.
- Part# / SKU: 671-946-532-G9-E9

With the crummy weather here in FL; I'll tell you the extra 6% in light transmission is noticeable in inclement weather/low light conditions, while holding the edge-to-edge clarity in the newer S&B models.
I've looked through nearly every Schmidt Model, Tangents, Hensoldts, Swarovskis, etc. It may not have the highest zoom for PRS/ELR shooting, but this scope has it's niche on LOCK!

*** NOTES ***
- The 7th photo was taken at ~11x zoom, freehanded with an iPhone 6.
- Seen in the 8th photo are the VERY faint marks from the Spuhr Mount, that are only visible under direct light.
- There is a small mark near the zoom ring 4x designation, and the last photo showing where I accidentally nicked the ocular bell.

I'm selling this to make room for a different variation of this model; that I'm very excited about. I'm working on a special project with EuroOptic & Schmidt (keep a look out for a possible Group Buy, down the road). 😁

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question! 👍
NO TRADES

$3750 SHIPPED

UB1.JPG

UB2.JPG

UB3.JPG

UB4.png

UB5.JPG

UB6.JPG

UB7.JPG

UB8.jpg

UB9.JPG