Schmidt & Bender 4-16x42PMII

Hi Pete... Delboy,

I can just picture you turning up in the S&B car park in a Trotters Independent Trading plastic pig , in superior Canary yellow and fitted self inflating blow up dolls in the rear.

David.

My reliant robin was white !! not yellow, and itwas a Mk II and not a Mk I like Delboys..

come on guys,i was 16 year sold and had "dry" transport, radio cassette, bonking room and it was at least twice as fast as my mates fizzy,, and i couldn't fall of the sod,, and it was better than the Massey ferguson that i drove before hand.
you know i think it was that plastik pig that got me into sysnthetic stocks,,
i wish i still had it,, give McMillan a ring and ask em to make an A5 in woodland cam to fit eh !!
i could store 2 shot guns under the back seat, you couldn't get the sod stuck,it was easy to lift out.
Guys i was DE MAN..
all the otherlads had either a moped, a push bike or shanks pony.
passed me cartest onmy 17th birthday and bought a Humber Scepter. blew the engine pretty quick, ended up using my dads Mercedes van,(even more bonking room) then i had a mini, a Brit racing green with white roof mini, 1969.. positive earth jobbie.. ha,, and radio cassete, wired direct to battery with wires going under back seat,, Tip of the day !! don't bonk to hard on back seat of positive earth mini cos you will wear the **** insulation of the wires and set your **** boot (trunk for the yanks) on fire,, which isn't good cos thats where the pertol tank is..
hell i had some fun im my motors !!

Arthur Daley ?? definately..
Pete

[ QUOTE ]
.. any man who can own up to having once owned a Reliant Robin is a god in my book, i admire your bravery

[/ QUOTE ]Me too - I had a mate years back in the UK who was the BOND BUG owners club secretary - had loads of three wheelers - I'd rather be on two wheels thanks.

Chris,
I guy who lives in the same street as my mum and dad has two in his drive, one blue and one orange.

An old biker friend of mine had an orange one with a slightly hopped up engine (not as fast as Pete's Robin), i thought the Kawasaki combo was scary but that was nothing compared to doing 70 down a country lane with Dave behind the wheel and me hanging on for dear life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Pete.
I ended my backseat bonking days at 20 when i hooked up with a 32 year old divorcee who had her own place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif WOW! she was some teacher! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Stuck around with her for about a year before deciding i wanted to practice what i had learn't on younger models. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.