Schmidt & Bender 4-16x42PMII

Ive been chatting with S&B.. i'm trying to convince them that they need to make the 4-16x42 as well as the 5-25x56 available with or without paralax,, ive convinced them they need thinner reticles available.

on a side note,, they do do a conversion that puts the paralax adjustment from 8m to 50m if any one is using a PMII in field target..
Pete

Pete,
[ QUOTE ]
i'm trying to convince them that they need to make the 4-16x42 as well as the 5-25x56 available with or without paralax,

[/ QUOTE ] did you mean without illum ret?

yes Matt, ret illum,, sorry, been up since 03.00

long day..

with and without illuminated reticle is what i want to say..
Pete

[ QUOTE ]
on a side note,, they do do a conversion that puts the paralax adjustment from 8m to 50m if any one is using a PMII in field target..Pete

[/ QUOTE ]Mmmm - More saving to do then.

Hey Pete,
For that price you could get two real scopes, a couple of Leupold MK4s, not those toy sniper affairs from them Smutt & Bendit people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Ian, you know how to start em off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The genuine Mark4 is over a grand, unlike the make believe variable ones.

Ian, the British Humour eh !! i broke every leupold i ever had, aint broke a S&B yet, currently ive got:
3-12x50PMII ret illum, no paralax(had it 10 years or more now)
4-16x50PMII Klein reticle, paralax
4-16x42PMII Mildot ret, illuminated ( as soon as they can do me a thinner retciel its going in for a change)
Ive got a 5-25x56PMII on order,, ( if the things ever are ready for delivery,, they are still behind on production, )

The scopes are fantasitc,,

I'm in need of a 1.5-6x42,, i'm trying to get S&B to build a PMII version an call it a designated marksman cope,

i certainly will be buying a 1.5-6x42 before the driven hooved game season starts ( in about 6 weeks)
any of you brits interested in a couple of driven bnoar days, 1st n 2nd Otober?

[ QUOTE ]
Ive got a 5-25x56PMII on order,, ( if the things ever are ready for delivery,, they are still behind on production, )

[/ QUOTE ] Grrrrrrrr.

Hi Chris,

I have a couple on order also, the delay is smutt & bendits idea of foreplay.....to highten pleasure once they arrive.

David.

Jonny,
That was the whole idea of the comment.
I just like Leupolds, to me the MK4 Variable is the next best thing to a genuine MK4, them turrets are in my opinion the best looking on the market.
By the way, just in case you did not know Sportsmans is selling proper Mk4s for around £750, including the delicious 16x M1.

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Oh Ian you cheap skate.. i bet you drive a Skoda too..

Chris, David,, 5-25x56 will be out to you guys as soon as i have em, i've also on on order for my self and i'll take a back seat and make sure you guys get em first.. Big contracts and late glass delivery at S&B have caused the problem, out of my control guys, expecting them soon though,, they are worth waiting for.
regards Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.