Schmidt & Bender 4-16x42PMII

Pete Lincoln

Here it is at last. the 4-16x42PMII. its a beauty.. this has to be the ultimate sniper type scope, some times i do have good ideas.
f1e58ad1.jpg
9954c084.jpg

Pete

Pete,
Looks ...interesting!
Give us a 90 degree side-on view! ...the perspective is pretty wild on those shots.
Cost?!

2d3999e7.jpg

Matt, that any better?
Jon L. this is, as far as i know the very first 4-16x42PMII released to the civilian market, i got it becuase the scope is built on a concept i developed for an ultimate sniper scope and it took me 10 years to get S&B to build it. Its a pretty nice feeling having a scope like that and knowing it was my idea. Hans Bender didn't want to entertain the " free scopes for life and a caribien cruise" as a thankyou though, but he did send me a nicenote to say thanks,.
The scope shouldn't be special order, but its not on general release yet. put an order in. i doubt it will take 10 years to get yours.
Brandon, if your in the Military, get on a sniper training course, The Marines are getting 3-12x50'S and the Army are playing with this 4-16x42 at the minute. Otherwise, get stationed some where you can purchase tax free and then let me know.
Pete

I'd sell my 4-12 PMII for that.....
have any demo models ya wanna swap for?

Thanks Pete

aber was Kostet das???!

Are the dimensions the same in all respects (less the objective diameter!) to the 4-16x50? what about weight?

Price..
no definate price figure yet, but it will be in the same ball park as the 3-12x50 and 4-16x50 paralax illuminated ret scope, sells in UK at York Guns and Sportsmans for 1525+ pounds, $2699 at SWFA.

4-16x42PMII
Length 394.2mm
Weight 940g
tube dia 34mm

4-16x50PMII
Length 405.7mm
Tube Dia 34mm
weight not sure what the paralax and reticle illuminated version weighst, probably slightly more than the 42Obj.
Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts