• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Schmidt Bender 4-16x42 PMII

FFEMT

For sale - Brand new Schmidt Bender PMII 4-16x42 CW DT P4 fine reticle 1/4 MOA clicks ($3300.00). Never been on a rifle, or seen the outside world. I will admit to removing it from the box and "LOVINGLY" fondling it a couple of times. Never got any further than that with it. Also has Tenebraex ocular flip cap ($30.00) and a Tenebraex kill flash ($90.00) on the objective. All purchased from EuroOptic, bought it for a build that isn't going to come to fruition. I also have a set of used Badger low rings that I will send with it. Badger rings aren't cheap even if they are used. Roughly $3550.00 invested, will sell as a package only for $3250.00, I will not sell the rings separately so don't ask. Might entertain a partial trade for the right rifle or hand gun, but need at least $1500.00 cash on my end with your trade. Possible trades - 204, 20 tactical, Dillon 650 with all the bling, it's hard telling what might catch my interest. Posted on other sites, first timestamp........