Schmidt and Bender help

shooters

Who would a guy chat with about Schmidt and Bender that really knows them?
I'm eyes and mind hurt from trying to navigate their website and all other outlets.

Looking for something close to....

3-25x50 ish give or take
MOA
Zero Stop
Illuminated reticle.
Counter clockwise turrets like American scopes.

Really like the Exos but not sure about size being compatible with my setup not using a rail and running out of elevation to shoot steel a mile. The Exos with the yardage marks and single turn 37 MOA is neat, but may not be enough.
Thanks

I believe this is what you're looking for or at least close to it. Exactly what you want would probably mean ordering it custom if they even do that. I'm a US Optics guy so I'm used to custom ordering.

3-20x, MOA, double turn (>80MOA) elevation turret, more tactile clicks, american turret rotation direction, zero stop windage turret, illuminated, locking turrets. Sorry about the FDE and no zero stop on elevation, best I could find.

I believe this is what you're looking for or at least close to it. Exactly what you want would probably mean ordering it custom if they even do that. I'm a US Optics guy so I'm used to custom ordering.

3-20x, MOA, double turn (>80MOA) elevation turret, more tactile clicks, american turret rotation direction, zero stop windage turret, illuminated, locking turrets. Sorry about the FDE and no zero stop on elevation, best I could find.

Thank you. I think that's about it....I could prob make no zero stop work.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts