Schematics

khan

Hi There
I need some Information please. Where on the Internet
is the best place to find schematics on firearms that I can
download and print out.
Thank you

Thanks For all your ideas I check all of these sites
but I can't find the schematic that I'm looking for.

I'm trying to find a schematic for a Remington Mohawk C10
.22 Long Rifle. Any other ideas are welcome.
Thanks again

Khan,
Let me see if I can help. First its a Mohawk 10c and not c10 and it was made from 1972-1978. It took the place of Remingtons model Nylon 77 which was made from 1970-1972. As far as Schematics go finding them for the 10c will be fun but I can offer you a few options.

First if you want you can go to: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=28846026 they have your manual for sale for $6.00 or you can go to Remingtons web site log in and ask them for a copy which will take 4-6 wks to recieve

But it will not have schematics in it so if you send me your e-mail, I can try to send some info that way but if not, if you have a way to receive faxes i can fax some info like schematics, disassembly and assembly instructions and visual instruction aids as well that may help although I do not know how well they will send that way either, but anyway if you e-mail me I will tell ya what info I have and you can let me know the best way to get it to you. Send e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks,
Ben

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.