• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scent lok Jacket and pants

Bullmark

So I bought this combo many years ago to hunt a specific buck, out of a specific stand. The story is long so I'll spare the details, other than my man on the ground in KS (I live in Va) was supposed to build me a tripod setup in the middle of an overgrown willow thicket. This camo pattern is perfect for later in the season when the leaves have fallen. Long story less long, he didn't build the stand, and I came to find out he had taken a large amt of $$ from at least 2 other hunters to hunt this 200" whitetail....on my lease. Needless to say I wasn't happy.
And the camo was never worn....not once.
Anyway, it's the Skyline pattern with scent lok lining.
There is also a thin layer of insulation. I'd call it mid-weight. Both are XL and big enough to layer up underneath to wear in colder temps.
It's whisper quiet material, a velvety smooth surface.
I have no idea what I paid for it....but will take $180 for the set.....the story was free.
I'd also trade for **** near anything of value.
Text is the best and fastest way to contact me. 540-353-8321.
8DB6B206-D303-4341-8FDB-BE6F98C9B2C3.jpeg
77D97911-8D80-4EBA-824E-FDF92069075D.jpeg

I should have known the pictures were so eye-popping that they would draw your attention away from the long and descriptive ad....my fault....lol
Seriously, both are XL. And true to size. I'm 6' and about 195lbs (skinny legs and a gut). They are big enough on me to have several layers underneath.
They are the quietest material I've ever seen. And like the ad says, they are a mid weight with a thin layer of insulation between the exterior and scentlok lining. Good for later in the season when the leaves fall and/or in the snow.
thanks for your interest.....and I'd trade for a modest amt of ammo......(.223, 9mm, .357, 7-.08).