• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scammer GB

So how does the seller continue to be listing guns & accepting bids on GUNBROKER? 2 guys have paid for guns & got ghosted yet this guy is selling something again? Guess it is lucky you can check the seller for feedback.

Last edited:
It's disabled.
Its not disabled. Gunbroker doesnt care whether or not they have scammers on their site. I bought a sig 320 from a top 100 seller last year and tried to file a claim through gunbroker and they wouldnt even respond to me. For several months the guy continued to scam people and they wouldnt stop him from doing it. Last i checked about 6 months later he still had about 75 listings on their site. Read about about him through a general google search, gunshop down in Texas. Multiple people saying the same thing, so beware if you think they will help you out...

Its not disabled. Gunbroker doesnt care whether or not they have scammers on their site. I bought a sig 320 from a top 100 seller last year and tried to file a claim through gunbroker and they wouldnt even respond to me. For several months the guy continued to scam people and they wouldnt stop him from doing it. Last i checked about 6 months later he still had about 75 listings on their site. Read about about him through a general google search, gunshop down in Texas. Multiple people saying the same thing, so beware if you think they will help you out...
You may be right, I won't actually try and bid for obvious reasons. If you try and send a message you'll get the message you see in the attachment. I would hope gunbroker would be more proactive than what your describing though. I've bought and sold quite a bit on Gunbroker and have had zero negative experiences. I won't buy from anyone with no feedback or negative feedback though.

Attachments

• 6DD9C62D-19BD-460C-A509-EBE8FF509D5D.png
    6DD9C62D-19BD-460C-A509-EBE8FF509D5D.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 38
I actually had a very positive experience reporting a scammer to GB. I sent them an email at 6:30AM Saturday morning and received an email back 90 minutes later thanking me and that they were looking into it. A few minutes later they informed me it was a scam and shut the seller down.