• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scamed BEWARE

I'm very sorry for you. Scum of the earth these crooks.
Another tool you can employ is google reverse photo lookup. It tries to identify when a picture arrived on the internet. I bet that drivers license is out there somewhere.

We caught a person trying to romance scam by putting "his" photo into the search. Was all bs.

I'm very sorry for you. Scum of the earth these crooks.
Another tool you can employ is google reverse photo lookup. It tries to identify when a picture arrived on the internet. I bet that drivers license is out there somewhere.

We caught a person trying to romance scam by putting "his" photo into the search. Was all bs.
Thank you on that

Welp I fell partially for this. Guy said he had a Winchester 94 444 for sale . I sent 300 regretfully so and started to question the transaction. Was about to send another 750.. do not fall for it . I caught another persons lie with where he had got pics from . This a hole won't send a couple pics of gun with serial number buyer beware . [email protected] email address at question
The messages he sent me on here he deleted poof gone . Scum of the earth
I can tell you this….THAT is a valid Iowa commercial drivers license according to Iowa's DMV database.😉

Found where he got these pics from

Attachments

• F0851502-9E3B-47D0-A602-A1B5579A4542.png
    F0851502-9E3B-47D0-A602-A1B5579A4542.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 111
Unfortunate for sure but what I have learned in my 50 years. If somebody you just met says they are Christian or man of god. Run and don't look back. True Christian's don't tell you or need to tell you,
Their actions prove it. I have been totally screwed 2 times in my life, both times the above happened in first 5 minutes of meeting them.

Unfortunate for sure but what I have learned in my 50 years. If somebody you just met says they are Christian or man of god. Run and don't look back. True Christian's don't tell you or need to tell you,
Their actions prove it. I have been totally screwed 2 times in my life, both times the above happened in first 5 minutes of meeting them.
I was a small business owner for 30 years. I agree with sealesnipers statement 100%. It's happened to me as well.