SCAM WEBSITES - Beware of using Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, Crypto currency for guns, it's against their policies.

I don't see the Venmo, Zelle, BitCoin offer. If they come back and claim to not be able to accept CC at this time, don't continue regardless of what names they call you. They look legit to me.
I placed two order with Norma Shooting, first order was a breeze, second order they questioned me saying it appeared I was scamming them. I suspect it was due to the size of the order. After I exchanged emails with their customer service everything went off without a hitch.

Always use a credit card. By law, if you get scammed, the credit card company will fix it for you. I have had to do this a half-dozen times, including last month. It takes about a month to get your money back, but I never lost a dime this way. Other payment methods, like debit, may not have this feature. If the site allows PayPal, you still pay using one of your credit cards.

Always use a credit card. By law, if you get scammed, the credit card company will fix it for you. I have had to do this a half-dozen times, including last month. It takes about a month to get your money back, but I never lost a dime this way. Other payment methods, like debit, may not have this feature. If the site allows PayPal, you still pay using one of your credit cards.
This is true to a point. PayPal doesn't allow its service to be used to purchase firearms and other related items. That's in the PP user agreement. But, most scam websites demand the victim to send the funds via PP Friends and Family. In doing so, the victim selects the FF option and states that they are not buying something. If they use the FF option, they have zero recourse to get their funds back. If PP is used and a firearm is truly purchased, and PP finds out, the accounts of both the buyer and the seller will be locked.

This is true to a point. PayPal doesn't allow its service to be used to purchase firearms and other related items. That's in the PP user agreement. But, most scam websites demand the victim to send the funds via PP Friends and Family. In doing so, the victim selects the FF option and states that they are not buying something. If they use the FF option, they have zero recourse to get their funds back. If PP is used and a firearm is truly purchased, and PP finds out, the accounts of both the buyer and the seller will be locked.
I wouldn't send the funds for a gun purchase via PP Friends and Family because that's like sending cash. Otherwise I like and trust PayPal.
My refund experience has been with Wells Fargo and American Express. Both were very good with refunds on vendors that didn't deliver.

Yes they're legit. I used them
Thanks, my order went through at normashooting.com today and I have a tracking number. I got a little confused because they originally sent me an order confirmation showing the wrong item. They called and said it was a mistake, made the correction and things look to be good now. Thanks for the response.