• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SCAM ALERT! user name "USASTRIPES"!

Interesting--a couple weeks ago USASTRIPES posted a response in the 'Jesus is watching' thread in the Humor section. Didn't think scammers usually did that. Just an observation.

Lol, smart ***! U are good bro:D

lol thats awesome remmy.99.9% of the guys that do business on here are great people.remmy spends alot of money on here,and is fantastic to deal with.he definetly knows his stuff on what to watch for with scammers and how to protect yourself when buying or selling

As many have said already thanks for the good intel. These guys lurk in the forums and try to catch people especially looking to buy things. U will notice that lots of times they reply to want to buy ads by our good members here. I have done hundreds of deals for high dollar items on here and other forums. I know it's hard to say but hey it is what it is, everyone is not good people. When doing a deal make sure to ask very specific questions that only people very very faimiliar with guns will know. One thing I have started doing lately is to ask for a post it note in the picture with the item with a specific number or something on it. Usually when a deal is to good to be true, well normally in most cases it's to good to be true. Fellow brothers on here keep your guard up and if u get got well let me know and I am down to hunt them down with u and either A. Get your **** back, or B. Make an example out of these pieces of **** that this will not be tolerated!

Remmy700 I have a custom built surgeon in .375 cheytac with a Nightforce beast for sale for $1. I'll only accept the Payment using your credit card information. It'll ship tomorrow!! :D

On a serious note I hope when these scumbags are caught they get federally prosecuted for a criminal act involving firearms. Maybe the one good thing our government can do for us.

Hey Guys,

I 've been keeping quiet for awhile and wanted to give this guy a chance. But it seems like he is actually a scammer. I sent a $900 MO for a Tula krink kit from him and he kept delaying shipping me the kit saying he was busy and etc. I filed a MO inquiry and if he's dumb enough to cash the MO then his license with his real address and information would be on records. I'm wondering if anybody actually had a success transaction with him? I wish I'd seen this post sooner...

Hey Guys,

I 've been keeping quiet for awhile and wanted to give this guy a chance. But it seems like he is actually a scammer. I sent a $900 MO for a Tula krink kit from him and he kept delaying shipping me the kit saying he was busy and etc. I filed a MO inquiry and if he's dumb enough to cash the MO then his license with his real address and information would be on records. I'm wondering if anybody actually had a success transaction with him? I wish I'd seen this post sooner...

I'm sorry man. Your first transaction on here you get burned. I swear 99.99% on here are great people. I've done probably 20 transactions with no issues.

I'm sorry man. Your first transaction on here you get burned. I swear 99.99% on here are great people. I've done probably 20 transactions with no issues.

Thanks, from reading the posts I can definitely see that most guys here are great people. I'm gonna post any updates I find to this thread. I'm also gonna file a police report if he cashed my MO then we can actually catch the ***. gun)

U new guys reading this don't get discouraged about doing business on this site. I have met some of the best people on here and if u got gun questions, there are tons of knowledgeable people on here. If u are looking for specific gun parts more than likely someone on here has it. It's a mini family on this site and we all need to ensure we are sharing intel to keep oursleves and our fellow new members protected as best we can. Theses **** bags get smarter by the day so we must evolve with them and do our best to protect each other. To all of u that is potentially getting burned by this douche canoe I truly hope u can get it resolved without loosing the money u have sent. Hopefully this **** tard gets what's coming to him!

U new guys reading this don't get discouraged about doing business on this site. I have met some of the best people on here and if u got gun questions, there are tons of knowledgeable people on here. If u are looking for specific gun parts more than likely someone on here has it. It's a mini family on this site and we all need to ensure we are sharing intel to keep oursleves and our fellow new members protected as best we can. Theses **** bags get smarter by the day so we must evolve with them and do our best to protect each other. To all of u that is potentially getting burned by this douche canoe I truly hope u can get it resolved without loosing the money u have sent. Hopefully this **** tard gets what's coming to him!

Well said bud. Definitely lots of very good information on here. Friendly people that know what they are talking about. There just always has to be a few **** tards to try to screw up a good thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.