Scalpers are out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also purchase loaded ammo and have it sent to your mailing address unless you live in Kommiefornia or some other Demunist State.

Or a super republican state like Alaska.

Only way we can mail order loaded ammo here is to have it sent to someone we know in the lower 48 and have them send it up.

Also, the first word in social security is social lol. It's a socialst program.

Or a super republican state like Alaska.

Only way we can mail order loaded ammo here is to have it sent to someone we know in the lower 48 and have them send it up.

Also, the first word in social security is social lol. It's a socialst program.
l think ''PATRIOT SECURITY'' would be a more appropriate term than 'social security'

I just bought a pound of retumbo and 2lbs of H1000 two days ago. Only question, how do you ship? Might have to go grab some more and sell it...

I just bought a pound of retumbo and 2lbs of H1000 two days ago. Only question, how do you ship? Might have to go grab some more and sell it...
You can't ship it your self you would have to pay a qualified person certified to ship explosives which is very expensive otherwise everyone would be doing it

The "problem" with this is that these idiots are buying up bulk loads of powder, primers and ammo that is now not available to the average person. Free market my a@@. These are just profiteers, nothing more nothing less.
If people would stop buying reloading Components they don't need just because that is the last one the Shortage would not be as bad save some for somebody else

I have a more aggressive plan for buying components. When I decide to use a powder I make an optimistic guess on the barrel life of the rifle(s) that are going to use that powder. Then I calculate how many pounds of the powder will be burned and I buy that much or a little more of all the same lot number. Of course that idea is worthless in this market as you are not going to find a case of 8 pounders anywhere but I have plenty of components to use up all the barrels I have now.

Hoarding is all relative. Most casual shooters or reloaders would probably call people on here hoarders.
True, I normally buy shotshell ammo and components for the season in January or Feburary. Drive out of state and pick the stuff up from a guy that has really fair prices, and sells out of his barn. I'm down to about 8k in primers, 20lbs of powder and maybe 300# of shot. He is out of everything and can't get squat. To a newbe that would sound like a hoarder, to someone who loads and shoots 40K shotshells/yr it is frightning.

This has been happening since before Obama was first elected in '08. As a lifelong gun owner from the south, I will say that many gun owners (and southerners) are not that bright, and easy to scare. Their politics have been controlled through fear mongering for at least a generation. This is nothing new....
Speak for yourself. I'm a gun owner from the South, and i, along with everyone I know, are extremely bright.

I have aggressive plan too I just buy everything I see when I walk into the shop it might be a addiction idk but I got supplies to last me through shittt times. Happens every election, supplies catch up with demand all will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.