Scalpers are out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seller can certainly accept whatever the buyers are willing to pay. I am more amazed that there is a buyer willing to pay $500 for 3lbs of H1000. I saw more than that sitting on the shelf yesterday around $34/lb. Things are tight right now, but they're not terrible. I needed CFE pistol yesterday. Had to drive an extra 10 minutes to a store I don't normally go to, but price was fair at $25.99. That being said, once upon a time I lived in a state that wasn't gun friendly (NJ) and had to drive to into PA to get supplies. If you're in an area with only two shops and neither has anything, I guess I can see why you'd be desperate.

People paying over $100 for a pack of primers must know more than I do.

Or maybe it's the people paying these prices that make them so bold. Been watching powder on Gunbroker to see what the scalpers are selling for. Just saw 3-1lb bottles of H1000 sell for $515 plus shipping!
cant believe what this guy is asking for an 8lber, plus $50 shipping, PLUS 3.5% PayPal/credit card fee.

The hoarders are out of control again. Ok rant now over lol.View attachment 220001View attachment 220002View attachment 220003View attachment 220006
I refuse to purchase anything from gun broker for letting this happen on their site also if shooters wouldn't pay the ridiculous prices this kind of thing wouldn't happen. This just goes to show how selfish people can be. I am in need of small bench rest primers I would be happy with a 1000 but because of greed that's not going to happen

Did a bunch of schoolchildren get mowed down that I didn't hear about? Why the alleged shortage? Kind of weird how the present administration has done more to limit firearms and caused more empty shelves than the last, no?

People can buy and sell for whatever they want. The problem is that it empowers the hoarders to go out everyday and buy up everything they can to help create the shortages. The hoarders are the reason for lack of availability.

I've had plenty of opportunities to hoard and buy more than I needed but just can't do it. maybe I should at these sell prices lol. Just recently bought H4350, Retumbo, Reloader 23, IMR 8133, and some other powders I use often. As well as Federal match primers in 205M, 210M, 215M but only what I needed for a while. My simple point is if people would stop paying these crazy prices the shortages wouldn't be so bad.

Did a bunch of schoolchildren get mowed down that I didn't hear about? Why the alleged shortage? Kind of weird how the present administration has done more to limit firearms and caused more empty shelves than the last, no?
Present administration did nothing to start the BLM riots. Blame the democrat mayors and governors. When people see the SHTF all of a sudden guns and ammo became important. To us they've always been important but the general public just got interested this year when their lives feel threatened

Go to Gunbot on your computer. They check and report back on dealers, products, and prices from all over the U.S.A.. I just ordered 8 lbs of IMR 4350 from Powder Valley (paid with VISA ) including the hazardous shipping fee, and received the order in 5 days+. You'll find all of the well known suppliers, (Midway, Cabelas, Butches, Third generation, Winners, AIG, Natchez and more.
I've been using them for years. Check multiple well-known suppliers for powder, brass, bullets, and primers. I ship the cheapest ground method and have never had a complaint.
You can also purchase loaded ammo and have it sent to your mailing address unless you live in Kommiefornia or some other Demunist State.

Kind of weird how the present administration has done more to limit firearms and caused more empty shelves than the last, no?

we can complain about free markets, price gouging, unethical behavior, etc. but don't dare criticize the current administration. You will get personally attacked. Watch out. Oh the irony.

Last edited:

2, just my observation, it's not the present administration limiting components. It's the prospect of a different and unfriendly administration which is driving the shortage. Some members here were foresighted enough to see the possibility of this coming and make key purchases prior to the panic. I assure you if an alternate administration takes over next year, you'll be crying for the present administration's policies on firearm regulations.

The present adminadministration has nothing to do with it. The Demorats plandemic is the biggest cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.