Saying hi!

Jrmoon07

Hello everyone! My name is Joe and I'm new to the forum. I'm excited to be apart of the community you guys have built. I'm 32 and live in nw Washington. Been hunting since I was a kid and until last year my son and I went on an antelope hunt in Montana we found a love for long range shooting. The folks that we were staying with had a 1000yd range on their property and it opened our eyes. Since nw Washington is dense Forrest I have never hunted open country so I never got a chance to shoot long distance. They got us hooked on how much fun and enjoyable it is to dial a rifle in and poke it out there a ways. Since then I have been doing a ton of reading on shooting and reloading and have been brought to this site a bunch so I had to join. Everyone seems very knowledgeable and very helpful. Looking forward to being apart of the forum. Thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts