Say what??

specweldtom

Old guy walks into his doctor's waiting room, taps on the window. The nurse opens the window and asks what the problem is. "There's something wrong with my dick" he replied. She gasped, and then jumped all over him him. "You can't come into a Dr's office and say something like that in front of a room full of people!!" "You should know better, particularly at your age", and on and on she went.

Finally, when he got a chance, he said well, you asked, and I told you.

"Don't you ever do that again". You could have said something else, and then told the Dr. in private what the problem was. For instance, you could have said, "there's something wrong with my ear."

He went back out into the hall and came back into the waiting room again. Knowing that he had learned his lesson, she asked him again, "what is the problem"? He replied, "there is something wrong with my ear. Beaming, she asked what is wrong with your ear? "I can't **** through it"!

Careful when you mess with old people.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.