Saw BH209 for sale on the shelf at my local Cabela's

DartonJager

Good news is saw an even dozen 10oz jugs of BH209 available on the shelf at my local Cabela's.
Bad news is it was over $50 a jug.

Sportsmans didn't sell out to self serving money controller who decimated entire communities and ruined a mans dream. Drop your cash or card at Sportsmans.
I thought sportsman's was already sold to Bass Pro? Did the sale not go through? I stopped shopping at Cabela's when Bass Pro ruined them. I assumed they sold out because they were charging $58 Lb plus tax for Retumbo and H1000. They are as greedy as Uncle Larry.

I thought sportsman's was already sold to Bass Pro? Did the sale not go through? I stopped shopping at Cabela's when Bass Pro ruined them. I assumed they sold out because they were charging $58 Lb plus tax for Retumbo and H1000. They are as greedy as Uncle Larry.
Just Google it up. Had nothing to do with either company. It was all orchestrated by hedge fund owner Paul Singer. He bought up the stock and orchestrated the merger with lies and manipulation.
Same thing or similar will happen to Steve Rinella and all his stuff. Peter Chernin ownes him by investing 100 million into it. Guess who is the major owner? Yep Chernin.

Sportsmans reported as selling is more manipulation, lies, and managed control by the puppeteers like Singer, Cernin, and the biggest one of them all Bill Gates.

291ACC28-CD07-46D6-A7BA-AE055C8D10C2.png

Received this email about a month or so ago

Sale to Bass Pro/Cabelas did not go through.

Good news is saw an even dozen 10oz jugs of BH209 available on the shelf at my local Cabela's.
Bad news is it was over $50 a jug.
A little late to the party on this, but you should have grabbed it. Last week Cabela's store in sun Prairie had 8 ounce bottles at around $66 a bottle I believe. It's an hour and 20 minutes from me. I checked 2 days later before driving up there and it was gone. I got extremely lucky and found a LGS 20 minutes from me that had like 20, 8 ounce containers of it. The price was $69.95 each. Let's go Brandon.