• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Save 10% on Carbon fiber Prefit barrels

Full build order placed! Bump for the best bunch of guys you could possibly work with on a build! If you have any questions about Nick and the guys at straight jacket buy in confidence and will give my experiences with them through PM if anyone would like. They bend over backwards to make sure you get what you want but the "WOW" is the customer service is the customer service after the purchase.... ITS STILL THERE! Anything you need they will have your back before and after purchase! They will always have my business because of their customer service!

I think this build deserves a full review so stay tuned for the UTG "Ultimate Truck Gun" review!!!

Gunwerks claim to the ultimate truck gun "co-pilot" has got some competition now!

Last edited:
Took advantage of the 10% off and ordered a barreled action yesterday with a Terminus Apollo Lite/Ti action and 26" proof, chambered in 6.5 SS. Excellent experience on the phone with Tristan. Hands down the best dudes to work with. This makes my 4th order with them I believe and won't be looking anywhere else.

Took advantage of the 10% off and ordered a barreled action yesterday with a Terminus Apollo Lite/Ti action and 26" proof, chambered in 6.5 SS. Excellent experience on the phone with Tristan. Hands down the best dudes to work with. This makes my 4th order with them I believe and won't be looking anywhere else.
Thank you Very much,
We try our best to make everyone feel right at home.

I have a proof barrel blank would you still give me 10% off to thread and chamber it along with thread the muzzle

Yes sir I will.
Unfortunately I have left for the weekend and won't return until Monday. Would you mind calling in Monday? I will give you the discount over the phone.

Thanks very much