• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Weather Warrior FS w/ Elite....

Reloader

Savage16ww300wsm001.jpg

I have a SS Savage Model 16WW "Weather Warrior" w/ Synthetic stock For Sale. Trigger is not Accutrigger but, is set at 3.5lbs and is easily adjustable for pull, overtravel, and creep if you desire a different setting. Rifle is topped w/ Bushnell 3200 Elite 4-12x40 w/ Rain Gaurd. Rings are Leupold Matte Weaver Style Rifleman.

Stock has been sanded down due to the factory mold marks that the Savage stocks are known for. The stock has also had the voids behind the recoil lug filled w/ epoxy as well as epoxy mixed w/ small lead shot and poured into a couple of the voids to balance the rifle.

Lee Dies, bag of 43 new WW Brass,30-50 once and twice fired brass, and a lee trimmer pilot and holder comes w/ the rifle.

I have had this rifle for approx 2 years. Recieved it NIB as a trade for a BAR and purchased the scope from Jon at The Optic Zone. Only been fired at the local range and back to the safe. I took it hunting only one time on an evening hunt and only saw a small buck so it hasn't been officially broken in yet. Too bright for me, I prefer a blued rifle.

Here is a picture of a couple of the groups during load work:

300WSM.jpg

The group w/ 150 ssts was just luck. It normally groups like the other 180 NBT loads. It shoots sub MOA w/ the 180 NBTs on top of R22.

Just shoot me a PM if you'd like any more info.

Last night I pulled it out and snapped a couple of photos. On the side opposite the bolt there is a small dent in the syn stock. It will sand out easily.

$660 shipped

Will take apart and sell seperately.

Thanks for Looking and have a wonderful day.

Reloader

Will sell the scope alone for 240 shipped. Box paperwork and caps included.

Will sell the rifle Alone for 370 shipped.

Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks

Reloader

Rifle is still available at 365 shipped.

Would make a good hunting rifle like it is or would make a good action for any WSM or SAUM switch barrel rig

Thanks for looking

Reloader