• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Varmint Weight Barrels - For Sale

Northlander

In some recent dealings I have picked up several Savage Varmint Weight Barrels. Price List follows:
22-250 - 26" - Blued - $125.00
243 - 26" - Blued - $125.00
22-250 - 26" - Stainless Fluted - $160.00
204 Ruger - 26" - Stainless Fluted - $160.00

All Barrels are New and Unfired
$12.00 per barrel for packaging and insured shipping

Jim Briggs
[email protected]

All of these Savage Varmint Barrels are "Small Shank" barrels and will fit any receivers except the Savage WSM and Rem. Ultra Mag, "Large Shank" receivers.

Note: I have the small shank 300 RUM which I believe is indicated by the F prefix serial number. The G prefix starts the large shank. Check out Sharp shooters for the tech specs. Some of us may be able to use these.

Ronnie

Ronnie

I have several "G" prefix non-magnum receivers that are still small shank. Savage told me that only the RUM, WSM and SAUM will have the large shanks.

Just added a New/Unfired Savage 26" 223 Stainless Fluted - $160.00 + S&H.
The Savage 204 Ruger and The 243 barrels are all sold out. Will update if any more come in.

[ QUOTE ]
Just added a New/Unfired Savage 26" 223 Stainless Fluted - $160.00 + S&H.
The Savage 204 Ruger and The 243 barrels are all sold out. Will update if any more come in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this .223 barrel still available, and is it also the small shank size?

This Savage 223 Stainless Fluted Barrel is still available. This is a 26" Varmint Weight New-Unfired Barrel.

[ QUOTE ]
This Savage 223 Stainless Fluted Barrel is still available. This is a 26" Varmint Weight New-Unfired Barrel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Email sent

Just added a 220 Swift in Stainless Fluted. This is a 26" Savage Varmint Barrel - New/Unfired - $160.00 + $12.00 S&H to your door.