Savage ultralight 110

Looking into buying a new Savage ultralight 110 in 6.5cm. Anyone running one on here?here? few reviews on YouTube but not much that I can find on the accuracy. I would expect a blueprinted action with a proof barrel to be able to print 1/2-3/8moa groups fairly easy with a good load
I'm thinking that I recently read a review on that rifle. Of my preferences it was likely in either: Shooting Times, Rifle, American Rifleman or RifleShooter. All of my Savages have been great shooters.

I actually worded the original post wrong. I wasn't looking into them i actually had one on order and was just curious to the results people are getting while I waited on mine. And the wait is over because mine arrived yesterday evening at my FFL. I like the looks and feel now time to see if it shoots. Also, noticed that mine weighs in at 6.1lb straight out of the box so it really isn't much lighter than most other Tupperware stock hunting rifles.

The 28 nosler and 280 ai that I have loaded for where both accurate, however that was the slowest 280 ai I have ever seen. Tried powders from rl16 to h1000 and everything inbetween. 210s and 215 primers. Settled on 160 tmk going around 2850 FPS. My buddy loves his rifle but I couldn't justify that kinda speed from a 280 ai if it was mine.

The 28 nosler and 280 ai that I have loaded for where both accurate, however that was the slowest 280 ai I have ever seen. Tried powders from rl16 to h1000 and everything inbetween. 210s and 215 primers. Settled on 160 tmk going around 2850 FPS. My buddy loves his rifle but I couldn't justify that kinda speed from a 280 ai if it was mine.
That 22in barrel is what turned me away from the 280ai

Looking into buying a new Savage ultralight 110 in 6.5cm. Anyone running one on here?here? few reviews on YouTube but not much that I can find on the accuracy. I would expect a blueprinted action with a proof barrel to be able to print 1/2-3/8moa groups fairly easy with a good load
I have one in6.5 PRC and left the stock alone and it shoots 146 eld match 3 shot group with RL26 at .318" stock could definitely be better but it still shoots great out to 920 yards!

It's hard to say much against savage rifles I have at least 25 different savages and they all shoot sub moa most shoot as good as my customs looking to buy 110 ultralite in 300wsm

I got one in .308 to celebrate my new job.
Two one hole groups at 50 yards while sighting in and another at 100 that I could hardly tell two bullets went in. First 6 shots with factory 150ttsx. I keep telling myself to just go buy it all but I know the voice on the other shoulder telling me to load some Hammers up will win this winter haha.
Great problems to have.
Will defiantly be adding the .280 and thinking about the .300wsm as well.

Two one hole groups at 50 yards while sighting in and another at 100 that I could hardly tell two bullets went in. First 6 shots with factory 150ttsx. I keep telling myself to just go buy it all but I know the voice on the other shoulder telling me to load some Hammers up will win this winter haha.
Great problems to have.
Thats what I'm talking about!

Great problems to have.
Out of curiosity what steps did you follow on the barrel break in? Just mount and scope and shoot it or shoot-clean and repeat for X amount of times