• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Striker Pistol Pak

tinkerer

I have just completed a Savage Striker Pistol Pak and it is available for sale now. It consists of:

1 Savage 510 (CM) in black. LBRP.

0728171822.jpg0814170146a.jpg

3 barrels. Presently installed is a Savage new take off 17" HV target crowned barrel in 22-250. It will also come with a 14" Striker barrel in 308 and a 17" Sporter contour barrel in 243.

2 Stocks. First is a custom curly maple in HS2000 style with gabon ebony (really black), Aluminum pillars and bedding block epoxied in with devcon. Finished in gloss polyurethane. Exceptional piece of wood. Second is a modded Striker stock. Added 2 1/2" plywood to foreend and filled in with plastic wood and painted Real Tree camo.

1 scope with base and rings.
Base is Leupold turn in type. Rings are Leupold turn in. Scope is a Tasco 10-40X50 AO. Nice scope, performed great on my Savage Tactical rifle. I also have all 3 sunshade, short, medium , and long . Also have a nice folding bipod with sling studs.

NOTE: Scope pictured is not the one in the pak.

All shipped in a hard case.

Price is $1500 shipped to your FFL in CONUS.

Larry Gates
Tinkerer

Contact me via email for questions and additional pics.

Last edited:
OK, if you really want JUST the custom Striker consisting of the Curly Maple stock with ebony tip and grip, 17" varmint weight Savage barrel in 22-250, with mounts, rings and varmint scope, I'll sell it alone for $1000 shipped to your FFL in CONUS, or available FTF in North Texas.

Additional pics available via email request.

Larry Gates
Tinkerer

Also available .

Custom Striker with a 17" 308 with a 3 full brake.
0907171909b.jpg
Stock is custom maple burl with fancy walnut tip and grip.

Also available are 2 customized striker factory stocks . one in realtree camo Hunter style, 1 in faux carbon fiber benchrest style, extra barrels in 243, 308, and 708, sling studs, generic bipod, and a hard case. If you want to build a safari pak, we can talk group discount.

Larry
Tinkerer

Last edited: