• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage small shank Bartline 6.5 Grendel barrel, PT&G bolthead, and 7.62X39 magazines.

ducky

I have a small shank 26" Varmint contour 1:7.5 twist Bartline barrel chambered in 6.5 Grendel, with PT&G complete bolt head. I'm guessing it's chrome moly with a matte black finish. It measures .890" at the muzzle, and it is not threaded at the muzzle.

I bought this barrel used recently, so I don't know the round count. The barrel is much longer and heavier than I want to use. To cut it down and flute it to get it in a weight range I want, I'd be better off to order a different barrel new the way I want. So I'm offering it up for sale or trade.

I'm really only interested in a small shank 6mm Creedmoor barrel, no contours heavier than a Savage magnum contour. I would prefer them around 20" in length and threaded at the muzzle. However, as long as it is the right contours I'll consider any length threaded or unthreaded.

I'd also sell outright for $350 OBO shipped for the barrel and the bolthead.

I also have two brand new 7.62X39 Savage magazines $50 each or $90 for both shipped.

20200321_093547

20200321_093535

20200321_093518

20200321_093511

Photo bombing Beagle not included!

Hmm, I need this. Lemme see what I can gather up to buy it. We are on lock down in the state so I gotta find a few solutions

It's yours when you're able I'm in no hurry. I figured it was a bad time to sell, but a lot of people also might have time and a little money on their hands.