For Sale Savage small shank 6.5 PRC barrel package

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by FrogFire7, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:01 PM.

1. FrogFire7

FrogFire7 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have a McGowan 6.5 PRC prefit barrel for sale here. McGowan #5 contour, 26", recessed crown, threaded 5/8x24 (comes with the protector that was made with barrel), 1-7 twist to stabilize the heavies. It has a PVA jet blast brake on it, and will come with a northland shooters supply trued barrel nut.

I also have Hornady dies and 100 count brass (assuming I didnt somehow lose a piece).

I had it mounted up and started load work, but the rifle is heavier than I had hoped and I don't see myself using it much, and I don't have time to work up a load right now. I can get an exact round count but it's definitely under 100 since I haven't loaded all the brass even one time yet. Should be about 1100 rounds left in it according to the Hornady rep I spoke with a couple months ago.

I would like to get $575 shipped for it all, right now I would prefer to keep it a package, but would sell the brass and dies separately if the barrel and brake sell first. Just to be clear this is not a complete rifle, just barrel, brake, dies and brass.

Cross posted, first "I'll take it" plus pm gets it.

Pm or text 814-321-5355 with questions or offers.

Thanks guys
    -Jonathan

Attached Files:

2. sav86

sav86 Well-Known Member

Text sent

FrogFire7 likes this.
  3. FrogFire7

Let's try 550 shipped. Skip the 12 week wait time for a new PRC barrel!

4. FrogFire7

540 to your door