• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage small shank 6.5 PRC barrel package

FrogFire7

Hey guys, I have a McGowan 6.5 PRC prefit barrel for sale here. McGowan #5 contour, 26", recessed crown, threaded 5/8x24 (comes with the protector that was made with barrel), 1-7 twist to stabilize the heavies. It will come with a PVA jet blast brake.

I also have Hornady dies and 100 count brass (assuming I didnt somehow lose a piece).

I had it mounted up and started load work, but the rifle is heavier than I had hoped and I don't see myself using it much, and I really just don't have time to work up a load right now. I can get an exact round count but it's definitely under 100 since I haven't loaded all the brass even one time yet. Should be about 1100 rounds left in it according to the Hornady rep I spoke with a couple months ago.

I would like to get $575 shipped for it all, right now I would prefer to keep it a package, but would sell the brass and dies separately if the barrel and brake sell first.

Just to be clear this is not a complete rifle.

Here is a list of what is included:

- McGowan #5 contour, 26" barrel, 1-7 twist, muzzle threaded 5/8x24, chambered for 6.5 PRC.
- PVA Jet blast muzzle brake for 6.5.
- NSS trued barrel nut.
- PTG recoil lug.
- PTG go and no go headspace gauges.
- 100 count Hornady brass (will check to verify count) some once fired.
- Hornady custom grade dies (2 die set, non bushing).

Total cost to me (new) for the above items was over $815.

I also have 143 eld-x bullets available if needed, I'd cut you a break on as well.

Cross posted, first "I'll take it" plus pm gets it.

Pm or text 814-321-5355 with questions or offers.

Thanks guys
-Jonathan

Attachments

• 20181107_204254.jpg
    20181107_204254.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited: