• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Short Action Stockade Hunting Sporter Stock $250

rinodods

Have an unused Stockade Gun Stocks hunting sporter stock money saver (unfinished) for short action 4.4 spacing with bolt release in the trigger guard. Looks like it is labeled 13.5" LOP. Been in the closet for the last five years. Builds took other directions. Getting ready for an out of state move and don't want to pack it. It is a nice solid stock. You aren't going to be getting any flex out of this thing. Paid nearly $300 for it in 2014 and looks like his prices have gone up since then. Asking $225 shipped

IMG_20191124_204456.jpg IMG_20191124_204523.jpg IMG_20191124_204539.jpg

Last edited:
Light to medium barrels is what Stockade says. That said I had a varmint barrel action sitting here I just gave it a try with. Looks like it makes some contact about half way between the barrel nut and the end of the stock but is clear the rest of the length. May just have a high spot in the channel. I don't think it would take a great deal of work to float a varmint size barrel in it. Something in the magnum or heavy sporter profile would likely drop right in.

What is the barrel channel on those stocks

Thanks

Buck