• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Safety Detent Spring

blackco

Hello all, been working on a savage 110 I bought as a project gun. Put in a new Rifle Basix trigger and during that process I found the safety detent spring is broken. No problem right, just order a new one. Oh no!!! Brownell's out of stock, Numrich out of stock and no supplier. Google search...nothing.
Can anyone help me out? I'm new to Savage. Different idea for a safety, hand made, anything?
Thanks in advance.
Colby

Hello all, been working on a savage 110 I bought as a project gun. Put in a new Rifle Basix trigger and during that process I found the safety detent spring is broken. No problem right, just order a new one. Oh no!!! Brownell's out of stock, Numrich out of stock and no supplier. Google search...nothing.
Can anyone help me out? I'm new to Savage. Different idea for a safety, hand made, anything?
Thanks in advance.
Colby
And savage does not sell parts for guns made before 2005 or something like that. With all the problems Remington had with functioning safeties, I would think Savage would want their safeties working correctly.