• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage rifle

Round count
Weight
Pics
Wow, all good questions. I never had it weighed. Pictures I can take and email you.. Round count Lucky to put 50 threw the gun.. I got interested in two other rifles. My 300 win mag. My 308.. I love them all. But I just cant shoot them all.. Once I started with the 300 and 308 and found great bullets to fire, I sort of stopped trying to continue with the 284..
if I was to guess, maybe max would be 11 pounds..

I also have some bullets , and lapua casings that I will just throw in with the gun.. I wont need them. Just a thought, let me know.. I can take some pictures this week if your interested. Cool looking gun. great stock, stainless barrel. Let me know

You said it's on a short action? So it's a single shot? Or did you figure out a way round the long bullets?

Wow, all good questions. I never had it weighed. Pictures I can take and email you.. Round count Lucky to put 50 threw the gun.. I got interested in two other rifles. My 300 win mag. My 308.. I love them all. But I just cant shoot them all.. Once I started with the 300 and 308 and found great bullets to fire, I sort of stopped trying to continue with the 284..
if I was to guess, maybe max would be 11 pounds..

I also have some bullets , and lapua casings that I will just throw in with the gun.. I wont need them. Just a thought, let me know.. I can take some pictures this week if your interested. Cool looking gun. great stock, stainless barrel. Let me know
I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures

Attachments

• DSC00632.jpg
    DSC00632.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00633.jpg
    DSC00633.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 5

Recent Posts