• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage replacement trigger & trigger guard

Groot

As the title says I'm in the market for a replacement savage rifle trigger. The rifle will be used for hunting but I'll consider any aftermarket trigger that's adjustable in or around the 2-3 pound range.

I'm also looking for a metal trigger guard for a savage rifle, I'm ordering a Boyd's stock and will need to pick up a trigger guard.

Shoot me a message or comment here with what you may have laying around. Thanks!

I just ordered a stainless trigger guard and some action screws from Midway last week. Might try there if nothing shows up from any members.

Misread your post. So you're WANTING an aftermarket trigger. Not a trigger to replace the one you have.

Last edited:
I just ordered a stainless trigger guard and some action screws from Midway last week. Might try there if nothing shows up from any members.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check in there!

Misread your post. So you're WANTING an aftermarket trigger. Not a trigger to replace the one you have.

I currently have no trigger at all, as I sold it anticipating to pick up something like a Timney or rifle basix trigger so I'd rather not resort back to a factory trigger.

I also just realized I didn't mention the rifle. It's a savage 110 older top bolt release model.

I have something that might work then. Confirm you can use it, cover shipping and I will get it out Monday.

Attachments

• 0579E2D2-9AF1-49B7-BEBB-F8CC36FF0AA1.jpeg
    0579E2D2-9AF1-49B7-BEBB-F8CC36FF0AA1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
I have something that might work then. Confirm you can use it, cover shipping and I will get it out Monday.

I'll check into it and see if the 638 is something I can use. I've read somewhere that you can retrofit the old flat back savages for accu style triggers but I'll need to look into it in greater detail. I appreciate it!

Recent Posts