• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage model 12 VLP 22-250

long range dogr

Savage model 12 VLP 22-250 SPF!!!!!

Gents, i have a gently used Savage model 12 low profile for sale.Round count is around 150.Has the accutrigger.It's the newer centerfeed 4.40 action.Also it's the blind mag,not a dbm model.BTW the mount in the pic is included,but the bipod isn't.

Only selling to pay off other projects.So the only possible trade interests i have are either a Badger or Seekins 20moa base for a winchester mod 70 short action.Or a Super sniper 10 power plus cash.

Price is 550.00 shipped.As long as your ffl will accept from a private seller.If not all extra fees incurred are on buyers dime.Payment is to be in the form of a USPS money order!

THE RIFLE IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS 4/30/10
DSCN2571.jpg

Last edited:
This is the same as posted on snipers hide, huh? I can offer $500 through paypal or a ruger super redhawk in 44 mag. Stainless steel with a 7.5" barrel and Hogue grips. I really would like a 22-250 and would trade my 44, but would prefer paypal. Let me know.
Pat