• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage model 12 223

jesse1004

Bought new about 5 years ago. It is a model 12 with the factory barrel that i had cut to 21" and recrowned. It is a repeater. Has Duramax stock and the action is bedded. It is Durakoated coyote tan. Has accutrigger. Bases and rings and tan scope come with it(not the leupold mounted on it in the pic). I cant remember the make of rings and bases, i believe burris but not certain. Everything functions great and the rifle is accurate, especially with 69 grain match kings. it is a 1/2" 3/4" gun with the right loads, and i can include load data. The sightron im including with the rifle is a 4-16x42 and has the sunshade and a butler creek flip cover.I would like $600 for rifle and scope. please email me with questions, im not online a lot. [email protected] thanks Jesse
savage223-1.jpg
savage223scope.jpg

Wow! Nice buy,I have the same gun with the lam/th stock along with fluted barrel...They shoot lights out.Congratulations on both sides of this deal.

STILL FOR SALE! And it does shoot very well. But with the AR's, the only action it sees is at the range.