Savage model 10/110

timmymic

I am looking for tactical stocks like the Mcmillan A-5 but everyone has either model 10 or model 110 stocks what stock does the model 10/110 stock fit in?
And if any one knows what is a good stock similar to that!!!!

sorry about that!
Is there a stock specifically for the 10/100, or does it fit in a normal model 10 stock? either way does anyone know where to find a tactical stock like the mcmillan that would fit it?

Boyds or stockys has an application fit chart . You can measure between the mounting screws.

Okkkkkk thats awesome information thanks alot, Its going to be a 6.5x284 which i am assuming is a long action?

timmymic,
I believe the 6.5-284 with fit in either action but it's more "comfortable" in the LA. A little more wiggle room for those long .264" missiles.
JohnnyK.

P.S. are you buying this rifle in this cal. or building?? If building do you already have the rifle in this cal or plan on buying it ?

I was planning on buying the rifle from savage and throwing out the stock and getting one that i want becuase i am left handed so i have been having a hard time finding manufacturers that sell that cal left handed, the only company that i have found that have a decent price on barreled actions is the Montana Rifle Co. I want the whole build to come in 2000 or under.

Well I would recommend the calling savage and see if you can get the 111 FLNS in 6.5-283 because I don't think you well find a stock to replace the accustock.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.