• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage MLII Smokeless Muzzleloader

coleridge

Savage MLII Smokeless Muzzleloader. I bought new several years ago. It has been hunted with a lot & has been very dependable. Few light hunting marks here or there, but overall in pretty good shape. Comes with steel 30mm Talley rings & bases, and 100+ MMP sabots (+ the I voted for Trump the same day I hunted removable sticker). I do have the box, tools & all the paperwork that it came with. Only reason for sale is I'm going full custom Mzlder.

$1100 + actual shipping (can ship direct, no FFL need for ML)

I can leave the perfect condition 30mm 3-12x56 Zeiss Conquest on it for an additional $700.

Even a couple deer taken with the Savage I had on my current phone…

Both those are NC. They are pretty decent for these parts. With our seasons, ML is generally when I kill good deer. Biggest deer I've ever killed (not pictured) was the first day I ever hunted with this ML. It's been a good one, just got a new crush now...

Somebody needs this thing...
$1000 shipped

Up again...

Not many post here but please check same user name on 24hr, accurateshooter, PredMasters...

You should try posting it on Modern Muzzleloader(minimum post of 25 required) or Dougs Message Board. Lots of smokeless guys on Dougs.