• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage LRP .260

johnc427

Have for sale a like new Savage LRP .260. Great rifle, shoots awesome just don't have time to use it to it's potential and need to pay off some bills. My loss, your gain.

• Savage LRP .260 with <200 Rounds
  • EGW 1-Piece 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
  • Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings

Would like to see $900. PM me with any questions or offers, as the worst I can is no. If you need any pictures I can email, text or PM them. Also have a Vortex Viper scope in the Optics section I can package together for the right price. Thanks!

gun)

John

Sorry I never returned PM's, rifle is still for sale and working on getting pictures.

Can you tell more about the Vortex and package deal? Any ammo, dies, brass. Any load work.

I see the scope sold in optics section. Would've made a nice package. I'm still interested in rest of info.

Hey sorry, I was looking for pics and more info on rifle will send pm again.

Hello all,

Rifle is still for sale, sorry to anyone who I did not reply too nor sent pictures too. Been busier than hell so here are some pictures of the rifle.. It is still is in the exact same shape as before and has not been shot since, still less than 200 rounds down the tube.

Price is 900 OBO. Would like to sell FTF but may be able to ship and also willing to travel to Portland, OR to meet. Thanks again

If any other questions or additional pictures are needed, feel free to shoot me a PM. I need this thing gone, I have a GA Precision 6.5 SAUM on the way! :)gun)

zk5xmw.jpg

2mfhn7.jpg

19t5yf.jpg