Savage LR 6.5x284

Thanks guys, I've been thinking of a 6.5 for quite a while but never liked the CM that much. I just ordered the Savage LRH (26" barrel is what tipped my decision) 6.5-284 Norma and should have end of next week. Now for dies, brass, bullets, gotta see what I have to trade!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Order placed with Bass pro yesterday confirmed, email stating it will be at the store I chose in 5-8 days. Excited! Get email short while ago order is cancelled!!!! WTH!! Spoke to their chat, still available this morning on line WTH! So finally confirmed the website is wrong and they have bern out of stock. Tried several stores that showed in stock and their inventory system is wrong too! So right now no 6.5-284 Norma in future unless I find one near this cost of $559.

I have one, it has the open/close brake and it's very accurate. It's not a lightweight rifle but if you're looking for a long range bomber with little recoil, it's a great choice. Mine shoots the ELDX at 2950fps with RL23.
In the clqssifieds I seen that you have a Savage 111 LRH for sale, I'm interested. Could you provide details on payment, shipping, etc.