• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage large shank

68WMEDICBP

I have a ss savage large shank long action(I CALLED SAVAGE AND THEY STATED IT WAS A 375 RUGER WHEN SOLD) with a ss ptg spiral fluted bolt.
With both mag and 308 bolt heads, ptg ss bbl nut and oversized recoil lug-$600 or trade for a complete ss winchester 70 sa or remington 700 ss sa action and bolt w or wo bottom metal (shipped to ffl or ftf only)

also:
A factory 270 wsm ss bbl-$200 obo (bought it used, no round count)
260 factory bbl very clean(used, no round count)-$200
a SAVAGE LA stockeys laminated stock un bedded-$150

factory plastic stocks,
-small shank lh 4.4 spacing free but you pay shipping. I got this the same way, it just did not work for the project i had.
-factory 4.27 plastic stock off a scout w push button mag release.
$50.
-laminated winchester 70 sa stocks with recoil pads
both brown #1 has large bbl channel (heavy target) and wide fore end-$175 shipped
#2 has sporter bbl chanel and contour-$200 shipped
email for pictures, i cant upload on to the site.

I have a ss savage large shank long action(I CALLED SAVAGE AND THEY STATED IT WAS A 375 RUGER WHEN SOLD) with a ss ptg spiral fluted bolt.
With both mag and 308 bolt heads, ptg ss bbl nut and oversized recoil lug-$600 or trade for a complete ss winchester 70 sa or remington 700 ss sa action and bolt w or wo bottom metal (shipped to ffl or ftf only)

you can always check your # here and know for sure. https://store.savagearms.com/partfinder/

Bruce

also:
A factory 270 wsm ss bbl-$200 obo (bought it used, no round count)
260 factory bbl very clean(used, no round count)-$200
a SAVAGE LA stockeys laminated stock un bedded-$150

factory plastic stocks,
-small shank lh 4.4 spacing free but you pay shipping. I got this the same way, it just did not work for the project i had.
-factory 4.27 plastic stock off a scout w push button mag release.
$50.
-laminated winchester 70 sa stocks with recoil pads
both brown #1 has large bbl channel (heavy target) and wide fore end-$175 shipped
#2 has sporter bbl chanel and contour-$200 shipped
email for pictures, i cant upload on to the site.
Still have this action? Please PM me