Savage LA stock options.

entoptics

I'm working on my 3rd Accustock-tupperware Savage, with an aftermarket prefit, and I've been sad at what seems like a pretty thin stock market.

2 of mine are old school 110 Long Range Hunter Accustocks, with the adjustable kydex cheek riser that's bolted through the tupperware. The third, is a bog standard tupperware accustock, soon to be converted to bolts-through-stock kydex riser from the aftermarket.

I love them.

Problem is, I can't help but believe I could love something else even more...

Question...

Have I missed seeing a decent aftermarket option? I've looked at the "usual suspects" offering the kick *** stocks you can get for a 700 pattern, but for a Savage pattern there seems to be just about nothing that's much better than an Accustock.

Suggestions?

Money isn't a huge issue, but I've not found anything that even warrants "buy and try", let alone "save up for".

Morning! Here's some options. I can recommend Bell & Carlson and certainly the McRee's offerings......have had great results with both. There's also Choate and MDT choices as well.

I will throwout one not talked about much, Stockade Stocks, Kevin Rayhill makes a good stock for the stagger feed blind magazine actions. Graphite composite with a built in aluminum bedding block and choices of several designs (mule deer is my fav) pretty good color epoxy coatings. Got three and like em, they were $300 plus shipping last I bought (several years back) but someone was saying they are higher in price now.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.