• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage F class stock

VLD Pilot

Looking for a Savage F class stock (OEM) with 4.40 spacing laminated version. Please PM if available. Thanks

Not sure if this is an F-class stock but it would work.
It's a blind magazine and I'm not sure of the hole spacing but the front hole isn't completely drilled so you could add some pillars and adjust spacing if necessary .

I'll ship for $150.

Attachments

• 20170514_122325.jpg
    20170514_122325.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 38
  • 20170514_122325.jpg
    20170514_122325.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 25
Not sure if this is an F-class stock but it would work.
It's a blind magazine and I'm not sure of the hole spacing but the front hole isn't completely drilled so you could add some pillars and adjust spacing if necessary .

I'll ship for $150.
Can you send some different profile pics of that stock. Side and bottom pics as well ? What action is in it now ? If it's a Savage could you measure the spacing from center to center on the action screws ?

I've never completed the stock. It's in the rough.

I don't have a picture of the bottom but can get you one on Monday.

I believe I also have a grind to fit pacmyer for it.

Attachments

• 20170514_122400.jpg
    20170514_122400.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 19
Looks like a Richards micro fit stock. Again, is it cut for a Savage short action ? If so, what are the screw spacing measurements ? I really don't want to move pillars from a 4.27 to a 4.40 spacing. Doesn't give me much room without key holing one of the pillar holes and filling with Devin or fiber fill to center it again. Kinda of a sloppy job that's hard to cosmetically fix. Thanks

It does look like a model 12 action with a 4.40 screw spacing already by the pics. If so, I will take it off your hands.

It is a Richard's short action blind magazine. While I don't know the screw spacing I think it's 4.40. In reality it doesn't matter. It doesn't currently have pillars and the front hole isn't drilled through the boThomas of the stock, only started. Like I said, I'll get more pics Monday when I get home.

It is a Richard's short action blind magazine. While I don't know the screw spacing I think it's 4.40. In reality it doesn't matter. It doesn't currently have pillars and the front hole isn't drilled through the boThomas of the stock, only started. Like I said, I'll get more pics Monday when I get home.
Thank you