• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Choate Ultimate Sniper 4.4 stock

Tarheelpwr

Anyone have an Choate ultimate sniper sitting around they don't plan to use? I need it for a 4.4 SA with top bolt release. I'd love to trade for one, but I can purchase too. Hopefully you have both cheek pieces and LOP spacers, but not necessary.

seems like i might have one with aics style bottom metal. Not sure on the spacers and whatnot. It is on a rifle way in the back of the safe... What wares do you have for trade?

Thanks. I just picked up an LTR to try in place of this.

If I hate it, I'll shoot you a message.

Cool. It's on a rifle in the back so not going anywhere. Just hit me up if you decide you still want to use an ultimate sniper.

and i crashed after being on the road all day looking for a replacement motor for my hvac blower. If you ever want a challenge try to find the exact motor or direct replacement from a 1987 manufactured geothermal system. Today meeting with ladder truck expert at the fire station to go through a truck that was donated to us. I have some pics on accurate shooter under the same name of which you can see the stock on the rifle...
http://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/savage-firearms-picture-thread.3944211/page-2

Will get better ones up in a bit once done at the station.