• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Bullet Trap For Sale

Glock119

ATTENTION GUNSMITHS/DEALERS or anyone else looking for this type of equiptment:

Due to large flooding in our area I am forced to let a few things go. This unit is like new, maybe used a few dozen times at best. the sale is for the snail itself no additional items or accessories are included. I bought this for just over $5000 to my doors, I am only asking HALF of its value $2500 FIRM will not negotiate on price will not respond to anyone asking. The Item weighs almost 500# so it will either have to be picked up here in Binghamton, NY 13905 or you will have to find someone to deliver it to you, I am not responsible for anything dealing with the shipping process. I do not know of any delivery company's that I could refer people to. Payment must be cash or if needed pay pal but must add 3% or in other words price will be $2581.00 because pay pal will take money from it when I receive it. if you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to accommodate. attached below are some pics and specs.

Thanks
Ben

FOR SALE: SAVAGE BULLET TRAP www.snailtraps.com

Specs:

GD Gunsmith
Handles moderate to high volume feed and
function testing up to 8,100 FPE*
• 47" x 18" x 54"
• 4" diameter trap opening
• 470 lbs

Specially designed for close quarters function testing

Fully welded one piece construction

Captures bullets safely for recycling

Eliminates lead dust hazard

Low maintenance

Designed to roll to the work space, the 3/8" fully welded

one piece steel construction handles ammunition up to 8,100 FPE!
Fluid Containment and Retrieval Basket feed and function testing easily and safely! The Model GT is designed for tabletop use and has mounting holes for added safety. Rounds simply fall into a containment basket after decelerating in the internal chamber, and are easily extracted for disposal or recycling. Thereis a vent hole on top to relieve pressure from muzzle blasts, and it can even accommodate a shop vacuum for gas extraction, if desired.The Model GD, for moderate to hi-volume testing, is a floor unit that can roll next to a workbench for quick use. A pump circulates the fluid through the spray bar to lubricate the ramps and the Deceleration Chamber. A tray sits below to capture spent rounds, and there is a side access door for internal inspection.

Attachments

• snail01.jpg
    snail01.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 33
  • snail02.jpg
    snail02.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22
  • snail03.jpg
    snail03.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23
  • snail04.jpg
    snail04.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 18
  • snail05.jpg
    snail05.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hi Glock119 - I sent you an email and seen this post. Please disregard my email. Thanks - Dan