• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage barrel 270WSM with brass

Quackshot

24 inch stainless steel magnum contour. Savage wsm barrels are large shank.
Fired 40 rounds. I helped my buddy build a 7mmWSM he bought the savage for his builder.
We fired two boxes of factory loads to check accuracy and get some brass(we didn't know that the 7mm brass was longer than the 270 in WSM). This barrel shot great especially with the 150 grain Federal. Five 5 shot groups were all under 3/4 with two 150grain groups 1/2 inch . I kept the barrel intending to turn it down and thread for small shank as a backup for hunting .
Barrel with 40 once fired brass $115 shipped.

24 inch stainless steel magnum contour. Savage wsm barrels are large shank.
Fired 40 rounds. I helped my buddy build a 7mmWSM he bought the savage for his builder.
We fired two boxes of factory loads to check accuracy and get some brass(we didn't know that the 7mm brass was longer than the 270 in WSM). This barrel shot great especially with the 150 grain Federal. Five 5 shot groups were all under 3/4 with two 150grain groups 1/2 inch . I kept the barrel intending to turn it down and thread for small shank as a backup for hunting .
Barrel with 40 once fired brass $115 shipped.

Sold to Hollywood 14